Our conference panelists submitted the following materials. The materials, although not necessarily written by the individual panelists, were relevant to their panel topics. These were also the materials applicable to MCLE registrants. We did not have binders or CD/DVDs of materials available for purchase at the conference, but attendees could access this page via our Digital Event Guide.
Friday Keynote Presentation
Ethics in Animal Law
Animal Protectionists & Environmentalists: The Benefits of Collaboration
Destroying Wildlife: The War on Carnivores
- Ranchers shift from traps to dogs to fight coyotes
- Davis cuts ties with Wildlife Services over coyote killings
- Executive Summary: Investigation of Wildlife Services
- The Marin County Livestock & Wildlife Protection Program: A Non-Lethal Model for Coexistence
- The Killing Agency: Wildlife Services’ brutal methods leave a trail of animal death
- Petition targets ‘rogue’ killings by Wildlife Services
Fighting the War Against Ag Gag
Human Consumption & Population Growth: Are These the Biggest Threats to Animal Rights?
The Animals Down Under: What Can We Learn from Animal Law in Australia?
Our Duty Towards Animals: A Religious Perspective
- The HSUS Launches Video Series Featuring Faith and Animal Welfare
- Feed the Spirit: My First Year as a Mom and an Animal Advocate
- The Muslim Observer: Keep Michigan Wolves Protected
- CNN: COGIC Involvement with The Humane Society of the Unites States Faith Outreach Program
- Christianity Today: Should Christians Care about Animal Welfare
- New York Times: Scholars Explore Christian Perspectives on Animal Rights
- The HSUS Faith Advisory Council