Registration includes the Friday Welcome Reception, the Saturday and Sunday panel sessions, a buffet lunch on Saturday and snacks/refreshments. A separate ticket is required for the Banquet Dinner and Keynote Presentation on Saturday evening. Attorneys will be eligible to receive continuing legal education (CLE) credits, pending state bar approval.
Please note: registration closes two days before the event or as soon as the conference is sold out.
2020 Conference Attendee Pricing
Early-bird Rates (through August 28, 2020):
- Student or Student Chapter Member – $125
- Attorney or General Admission – $325
- Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2019-2020) or Paralegal – $255
- Attendee Banquet Ticket – $45
- Guest Banquet Ticket – $55
Regular Pricing (August 29-October 21, 2020):
- Student or Student Chapter Member – $149
- Attorney or General Admission – $349
- Nonprofit/Public Interest Employee, New Attorney (2019-2020) or Paralegal – $279
- Attendee Banquet Ticket – $50
- Guest Banquet Ticket – $60
Registration Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Events Manager, Elaina Gavounas. We regret that no refunds will be available after October 9, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
When a ticket to the Animal Law Conference (“Conference”) is purchased, the purchaser acknowledges that the ticket is exclusive to the registered ticket holder (“Registrant”) and cannot be sold or transferred without permission from the Conference. The ticket provides the Registrant with a revocable license that may be refused or revoked for any reason. The Conference further reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly or who fails to comply with Conference terms and conditions. Breach of Conference terms and conditions, including disorderly conduct, will terminate your license to attend the event without refund.