The last day to register for in-person tickets is October 15th.
Attend the Animal Law Conference in-person at the Biltmore Los Angeles Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, California. Registration includes the welcome reception on Friday; a plant-based lunch, snacks, and beverages on Saturday, and plant-based snacks and beverages on Sunday. If you would like to attend the banquet dinner and keynote presentation, please choose a “with banquet” ticket. Registrants will receive access to watch all sessions live and on-demand. The keynote presentation will be available for in-person and virtual attendees only for a limited time.
- Early-bird Attorney or General Admission with Banquet – $400
- Early-bird Attorney or General Admission NO Banquet – $325
- Early-bird Nonprofit or Public Interest Employee with Banquet – $330
- Early-bird Nonprofit or Public Interest Employee NO Banquet – $255
- Early-bird New Attorney or Paralegal with Banquet – $330*
- Early-bird New Attorney or Paralegal NO Banquet – $255*
- Early-bird Student with Banquet – $200
- Early-bird Student NO Banquet – $125
Registration is open through October 15th, 2023.
- Attorney or General Admission with Banquet – $425
- Attorney or General Admission NO Banquet – $349
- Nonprofit or Public Interest Employee with Banquet – $350
- Nonprofit or Public Interest Employee NO Banquet – $279
- New Attorney or Paralegal with Banquet – $350*
- New Attorney or Paralegal NO Banquet – $279*
- Student with Banquet – $225
- Student NO Banquet – $149
Watch all sessions live and on-demand, including the keynote presentation, via our virtual event platform. The keynote presentation will be available for in-person and virtual attendees only for a limited time.
- Attorney or General Admission – $175
- Nonprofit or Public Interest Employee – $140
- New Attorney or Paralegal – $140*
- Student – $50
*Available to paralegals and attorneys who passed the bar exam or graduated in 2022 or 2023.
Health & Safety: Conference organizers will follow CDC recommendations and will refer to COVID-19 Community Levels when informing participants about decisions pertaining to health and safety precautions for the Animal Law Conference. To ensure the health and safety of attendees, speakers and staff, we recommend the following precautions:
- Ensure that your COVID-19 vaccinations are up to date.
- Take a rapid COVID test within 24 hours prior to your departure for the conference, and do not attend in person if you test positive.
- Do not attend the conference if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection and leave the conference if you develop such symptoms.
- Wear a mask in crowded indoor settings. A limited number of masks will be available upon request for attendees.
- Review and implement the current CDC guidance for protecting yourself from COVID-19.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your registration or change your ticket type, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that service fees cannot be refunded. We regret that no refunds are available after October 14, 2023.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits: The conference has been approved for 15 continuing legal education (CLE) credits, including 1 ethics credit, by the California State Bar Association. Most states accept credits from other mandatory CLE states such as California, but please check with your local bar association to confirm. Anyone seeking credit in other states should submit approval paperwork to their local bar association CLE boards or retain the certificate of attendance which will be provided to attorneys who register for the conference, if their state has a reciprocal agreement with California.
Law Student Travel Grants: The Animal Legal Defense Fund is offering a limited number of travel grants for members of Animal Legal Defense Fund Student Chapters. To submit a travel grant application, click here.
Content Warning: Conference presenters are asked to include an audience warning before showing graphic content in their presentations. Given the nature of the subject matter, however, it’s reasonable to assume that some presentations will contain content which may be upsetting, including photo or video evidence that depicts animal cruelty. Viewers may choose to look away if they would prefer not to see this type of content. Younger attendees may register at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
Terms and Conditions: When a ticket to the Animal Law Conference is purchased, the purchaser acknowledges that the ticket is exclusive to the registered ticket holder and cannot be sold or transferred without permission from the Conference. The ticket provides the Registrant with a revocable license that may be refused or revoked for any reason. The Conference further reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly or who fails to comply with Conference terms and conditions. Breach of Conference terms and conditions, including disorderly conduct, will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. By purchasing a ticket to the conference, the Registrant agrees to the Conference’s Anti-Harassment Policy and Health & Safety Policy.